So everyone, this SnowTime has finally leveled up!
To lay some ground rules:
– I haven’t met any salty people so far on my old site, but please be courteous of the team members and other readers 😀 I’m sure we’re all part salty somewhere within us, but let’s bury that in sugar (This is pretty general)
– I can’t think of anything else for now~
– Because this site is also my final project (class), it is also my experimental laboratory. :v Hopefully I don’t break anything myself, but you never know… so just a heads up if you see mysterious changes.Ads
– Ads – First, let me explain that there are two types. 1. Pay per views, this is which most sites uses. You visit their site without adblock, and after a certain amount of views, you get paid. But this is also the type of ads that causes redirects. 2. Click per ads, which people hate to do :v Because a visitor needs to click on an ad for them to get paid. But there is no fear of redirects or anything.
– Which brings to this point: I got no Ads as of right now, probably won’t for a long while unless you guys crash me somehow and I need to upgrade -> Run my money dry faster (College Students like me are very, very poor. I’m running this off of some donations some kind person gave before :D) If I do get ads, I will get type 2. And because I understand people’s data pain (Me <- Sharing 6 GB with 3 people), there won’t be more than 1 per page lmao. With type 2, getting more ads on a page is pretty useless anyway~ Well, even if I got those ads, it’s not like I’m asking you to click every page…. just one page a week is enough kek. Clicking anymore also causes troubles for myself, so those bots that autoclicks things are a No Go.
– Since I’m not running this site for money (mainly just enough to pay for servers which aren’t that much for a tiny site like mine) I may just send out gifts once in a while, host games (or treat my team to something… making people work for free for long periods makes me feel guilty >_>;; The Asian Genes In Me Are Demanding I At Least Treat Them To Dinner)
Now, how many of you actually read that wall of text?
Staff Members~ (There are a couple that aren’t in here because they haven’t gotten on discord yet… like Dusty. Or a few you haven’t seen at all before :D)